-In$ur@nce-

Lately, airports are the home for travellers due to the unexpected Iceland Volcano Eruption. Airports around Europe are forced to shut down their operations, causing many airlines to cancel most flights to Europe. Assuming that I have purchased a travel insurance, the questions are:


First, what if my flight has been cancelled, can I claim the premium of travel insurance?
I can only refund the premium if I bought the travel insurance before the eruption and if my flight is cancelled due to this Iceland volcano eruption.

Second, what if my flight is delay to next week, can I refund the premium of travel insurance?

Yes, I may refund the premium. However, the travel insurance will automatically extend to 30 days from the expiry date due to delay or interruption of public transport. Thus, if I did not claim for the premium, I am still insured under the travel insurance which I bought.



0 comments:

Post a Comment